The business end!
- All assessment and treatment fees are payable at the time of your appointment.
- You can pay be debit or credit card, cheque or cash. (There is an additional charge for credit cards and American Express).
- We can also accept direct bank transfer payments ( please request our bank details at the time of booking should you wish to pay in this way )
- If you are claiming via insurance provider such as BUPA, AXAPPP, AVIVA, WPA, Simply Health or other, we must receive your authorisation number at the time of your initial assessment or you will be charged and a receipt for the amount issued. You will then be able to reclaim the amount paid back directly through your provider.
- In certain circumstances we will be able to accept payments on account for services received. There will be an additional fee applied to cover the costs of administration and delay in receiving payment for these services. ( Please ask the clinic for details ).
- For those parents of children receiving physiotherapy treatment at Sedbergh School we must receive an authorisation number prior to offering further treatment for your child. Though we will of course provide emergency first aid support for all children should the need arise, Morecambe Bay Physiotherapy Ltd are not obliged to treat any child who has been referred by their GP but whose parent has not provided an authorisation number. (unless under exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the physiotherapist).
- Payment terms for payments on account are strictly 21 days. If payment is still not forthcoming after a further 7 days following reminder letter then an administrative fee of 10% will then be added to your account. If a second reminder has to be sent then a further fee of 10% will be applied to your account. If the account remains unpaid at this stage then without further notice we may seek redress through legal channels.